FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
everything you need to know for kodak black day
Unfortunately, there is no refund on your ticket once it has been purchased. All sales are final that are purchased through Eventbrite.com.
In the event that Kodak Black Day is cancelled or postponed, we will contact you for a potential refund and/or exchange procedures for the event. For instructions on cancellations or postponements, please check the concert information online or contact us directly. If the event is moved or rescheduled, we will then move forward with setting refund limitations.
BANNED & ALLOWED ITEMS
All items that have been either banner or approved to bring in to the 2023 Kodak Black Day Car & Bike Show can be found in our Bag Policy page.
There is no parking fee for this event. Arriving early is heavily recommended.
There are five (5) different ticket tiers for Kodak Black Day.
1. GENERAL ADMISSION includes access into the event
2. SKIP LINE ENTRY includes ability to skip the General Admission line and access into the event
3. VIP LOUNGE ACCESS includes access through VIP Admission line, access to covered/shaded VIP Lounge area that includes VIP bar, bottle service, and lounge seating
4. VIP CABANAS includes access through VIP Admission line, access to covered/shaded VIP Lounge area that includes VIP bar, bottle service, and lounge seating plus personal cabana that seats eight (8) people and includes three (3) bottles.
4. VIP PLUS CABANAS includes access through VIP Admission line, access to covered/shaded VIP Lounge area that includes VIP bar, bottle service, and lounge seating plus personal cabana that seats ten (10) people and includes four(4) bottles.
LOST & FOUND
If you lose any items during the event, come to the Kodak Black Day info booth and a member of the team will see how they can assist you with finding your lost items. Please note, that your items are your responsibility and there is no guarantee that lost items will be turned in or recovered at this event.
We can only validate tickets sold and purchased through Eventbrite.com. You will need to contact your reseller directly to assist you with your ticketing needs.
CAN TICKETS BE PURCHASED AT THE GATE
Yes, tickets can be purchased at the Mobile Box Office which will be at the main entry gate.
There will be absolutely no re-entry once you have entered into the event. No exceptions.
ARE UMBRELLAS ALLOWED
No umbrellas will be allowed into the festival. We suggest that you bring a raincoat or poncho to protect yourself from the rain.
All areas of the festival that are accessible to the public are designed to be wheelchair-accessible. These areas include parking, event entry, restrooms, vendor area, and rides.
COVID testing or proof of vaccination will not be required to enter into this event. Masks are strongly encouraged but not required.
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS
This is a "rain or shine" show. The event will continue as scheduled even if it rains.
ARE PETS ALLOWED
For the safety of all festival-goers, there will be no pets allowed at the event.
WILL ATMS BE AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT
No, there will be no ATM machines on-site for the event.
RECORDING THE FESTIVAL
No cameras, camcorders, or other recording devices are permitted in the event unless you have been approved prior for a Media Credentials.